Thursday 7 February 2013

ART | INK



I'm no stranger to the needle and I'm soon getting my fifth tattoo, with a  few more designs in the pipeline. I thought I'd share some of my favourite artists from around the world as there's some immense talent out there. There are so many artists to admire that I'll roughly split these into sections/posts, starting with...

Graphic/Photoshop/Abstract/Ignorant/Post-Modern...

Valentin Hirsch
Valentin Hirsch 1

Daniel Meyer
fuckyeahtattoos:

Geometric Skull by Daniel Meyer @ VILL∆ DUNKELBUN†


Roxx at 2spirittattoo


Ondrash.com






Peter Aurisch


Fuzi Uvtpk


Also like...
Paul Talbot at Custom Colour
Lianne Moule, Immortal Ink
Lea Nahon

Will add to this list as go along...
These are just a few of so many talents. Please share any artists I might have missed, always keen to see great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment