Thursday 29 December 2011

2012 Vintage Adventure


Tricky Customers are long time vintage connisours, charity shop lovers and market hoarders and 2012 is set to be the year we bring our love of thrift to the masses!


I have a few new vintage ventures taking off in 2012 and the 765 Vintage Etsy shop is the first. My Pa (ex-antique dealer) and myself are dealing in vintage home ware and accessories so please check out the shop and keep checking back as it will soon be filling up!


Next up is the Tricky Customers Vintage Shop that is due to launch in January and will be all about amazing vintage clothes and styling so keep your eyes peeled.


The third is a vintage shop in my home town that is my neighbour's due to open in January. It's a fun new project that I'll keep you updated about.


Tricky Customers will also be hitting markets, festivals and parties across the UK throughout 2012. We're excited!


P.S We will bring you news of how the Secret Emporium Christmas market went this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment