Thursday 1 November 2012

FASHION FILM | ADA ZANDITON SS13 - NOW IN FULL!

I mentioned in a previous post how pleased I was to meet and chat with the very talented Ada Zanditon at London Fashion Week. Ada's SS13 collection is really fresh and exciting, I want it all!

Ada very kindly showed me a preview of her amazing fashion film, Tigress Reign, starring Summer Rayne Oakes as The Tigress and Yrsa Daley-Ward as The Hunter - made thanks to sponsorship from Easyjet Holidays.


I'm very excited to now be able to share it in full because it's just stunning! Look!

Shot on location in Cyprus, the film was directed by the incredible Thomas Knights with styling by the lovely Alexis Knox. 


If this film and amazing collection doesn't provoke a longing for the return of summer I don't know what will! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment